Please read these TERMS & CONDITIONS carefully.
By booking a place with KASU TOURS, it is presumed that you have read, understood and agree to the
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All travellers with KASU TOURS must be in good physical & mental health. We strongly recommend that you visit your doctor & dentist prior to your departure.
- Please also review the FAQ section on health.
- It is highly recommended that in the event of illness or incapacity on the tour, you have a pre-arranged designated person who can meet you in India to assist with your travel home. The cost for this should be included in your travel insurance.
- We will be mostly travelling in a comfortable private mini bus. The journeys can be up to long 4 – 5 hours with stops along the way. If you have difficulty with long trips, get swollen ankles, headaches or similar, please come prepared.
- If one of the tour party falls ill, all assistance will be given to ensure that person is placed in the most appropriate medical/hospital care and that family and the insurance company are informed if necessary. In the event that the medical /hospital treatment is extended, the tour may have to continue on without them.
Before takeoff: So that we can make sure you are cared for appropriately in the unlikely event that you encounter illness or injury whilst on the tour, we ask that you list any medical conditions and/or prostheses you have (eg: hypertension, diabetes, pacemaker etc), medications that you take on a regular basis and the contact details for your GP.Please be assured that this information will be held in the utmost confidence and will only be shared with medical staff if the need arises.
Travel insurance is unavoidably necessary and is the responsibility of the individual. KASU TOURS will require proof of a current Travel Insurance Policy with the required inclusions two weeks before departure. Please make sure your TRAVEL INSURANCE includes at least the following (NB: these are the usual inclusions in any good policy):
- Cancellation fees & lost deposits
- Medical expenses
- Personal liability
- Travel delay
- Baggage & delayed baggage
- Valuables – including electronic devices if applicable
- Hospital benefit
- Passport & documents
- Personal accident
- Check that the policy covers ambulances or an emergency flight home.
- Find out in advance if your insurance plan will make payments directly to providers or reimburse you later for overseas health expenditures.
- Paying for your airline ticket with a credit card often provides limited travel accident insurance – ask your credit card company what it is prepared to cover.
Prices and policies for TRAVEL INSURANCE vary and it is important to shop around to make sure you get exactly what you need at the best price.
You may want to check out some of these companies:
- VIRGIN MONEY (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED
- NATIONAL SENIORS INSURANCE
- INSURE & GO
- LONELY PLANET
- QBE TRAVEL INSURANCE
The TOUR PRICE quoted is based on exchange rates, cost of services and applicable taxes at the time of publication. Prices may be subject to change in the event of significant currency fluctuations or the introduction of new taxes, up until final payment is received. In the event of a price increase by parties other than KASU TOURS, whether because of a currency fluctuation, increase in taxes or a correction in advertised prices, we will advise you and you have the option of accepting the amended prices, inclusions and booking conditions or withdrawing from the tour and receiving a full refund of all monies paid. Once final payment is received, all prices will be guaranteed.
The advertised price for KASU TOURS is based on twin share hotel rooms. Where possible, these rooms will have single beds.
If a passenger prefers to stay in a single room, payment of a single supplement cost applies. See ITINERARY & COST page for your chosen tour for more details.
NOTE: Some accommodation may not have single rooms. In this event, it will be clearly stated in the tour description and those on single supplement will only pay twin share price for that place.
DEPOSIT /FINAL PAYMENT
Your deposit is due at the time of booking and is used to secure hotel bookings and other deposits. It is non-refundable in the event of your cancellation. However, if there is a waiting list to join the tour when you cancel and your place is filled, you may be refunded part or all of your deposit.
Final payment is due 70 days before departure. Failure to make the final payment by the due date may result in cancellation of your booking and loss of deposit. Payments are accepted by ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFER. The bank account details will be supplied when you make a booking.
There can be no refunds after the FINAL PAYMENT is made. If you need to cancel your trip at this stage, you will need to make a claim through your travel insurance company.
UNUSED PORTION OF TOUR
Please note that, if a client cannot or chooses not to continue the tour for medical/family/personal or any other reasons, no refunds will be made to the client by KASU TOURS for the unused portion of the tour/journey. This may be claimable in your travel insurance.
If a client chooses not to make use of any of the items included in the cost of the tour, no refunds can be given.
POSSIBLE CHANGES OR DELAYS
A number of factors may affect our planned itinerary. While we will make every effort to operate according to plan, KASU TOURS reserves the right to alter itineraries at short notice in the interest of the traveller, the local people or the environment. KASU TOURS will not be held responsible for changes to itineraries resulting from actions taken by international or domestic air carriers or railway operators for whatever reason.
KASU TOURS reserves the right to cancel the tour if there is an insufficient number of applications or for any unforeseen circumstances. In this event, all deposits paid will be returned in full.