Thinking of signing up for a Kasu Tour but want to make sure you’re getting the best deal?
Here are some things to think about when making comparisons with similar tours:
- What is the total length of the tour?
- What is the daily cost of the tour?
- Maximum number of guests on the tour?
- How many destinations/experiences are there in the tour?
- What is the quality of the accommodation?
- How many nights does the tour spend at each destination?
- Method of transport: private vehicle or a mixture of public transport?
- How many meals are included in the tour cost?
- Are entry fees, safari fees, local guide fees, driver tips etc included in the cost?
- Are there any discounts available?
- Do you have the undivided attention of your Australian host for the entire tour?
At Kasu Tours, we feel confident that our apples shine brighter than the other apples on this list of comparisons. What do you think?